Golang Crypto Trading Bot
It consists in an golang implementation of a console-based trading bot for cryptocurrency exchanges.
Tryvium Travels - Smart Contracts Development Template
This template includes an Example ERC20 implementation with tests.
Tryvium Travels - Smart Contracts
It includes all contracts developed by Tryvium Travels LTD code, along with tests and deploy configurations.
Publicly recommended by
He works well in team, and he acts as the focal point in the selection of the technologies and metodologies.
He is expert in programming, using several languages, in databases, networking, criptography and blockchain architecture.
In my experience Alessandro is an expert person, he can work as tech leader, senior programmer or system architect.
Elegant code writer and positive approach make him a great candidate. His deep know how on blockchain and crypto technology is also a very uncommon feature and explain very well his curiosity for any new technology.
There is no need to tell him to study something new, you can be sure he already approached it by himself.
IIS G. Vallauri
Scholaship year 2022/23 - Web Technologies | Systems and Networks teacher for 3rd and 4rd year students (Computer Science Address)
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Managing part-time employees using scrum and agile are my daily bread. I also do high level research and implementation of custom algorithms and, in the first phases, I developed the backbone of the project myself.
To know more about the project, visit https://about.tryvium.io If you want to reserve a room using us, go to https://tryvium.io
Research for CO CITY and BLINC Projects:
- Creation of Private Ethereum Based Blockchain
- Maintenance of Nodes Network
Blockchain Fullstack Developer
In Mangrovia Solutions my main role regards Blockchain development. With my team I am currently:
- Lead group of developers and prepare environment for them using DevOps tools (Drone CI, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Developing Ethereum based tokens
- Doing ICO Counseling
- Developing IBM Hyperledger solutions
- Developing Smart Contracts solution for gaming environment (Cyberdeck)
- Developing automatic trading platforms in cryptocurrencies markets
Working mainly on back end of Arduino, like:
- Arduino Create - backend and Single Sign On implementation
- Arduino CLI (incremental development from scratch, using pure Go and Cobra Commander and working on its integration with the Arduino IDE)
- goadesign/goa framework
Bachelor Degree - Computer Science
Graduated with 109 out of 110
Programmer Diploma - Information technology
Graduated with 70 out of 100
Got Cisco CCNA Certification (Exploration 4.0) here
Mobile:+39 393 559 8693